VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Dec 15, 2011, 03:18 AM
VGMdb Administrator

I'm unsure if the Kayoko Matsushima here is the same as the one who's part of Salamander Factory. Her given name is different in the booklet, 加世子, and the staff page says she was at the time part of Aspect with Kojiro Mikusa.

I did find a couple of internet pages identifying her as 加代子, same as the Salamander Factory Matsushima: [1] [2].
Old Dec 7, 2013, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHz View Post
I'm unsure if the Kayoko Matsushima here is the same as the one who's part of Salamander Factory. Her given name is different in the booklet, 加世子, and the staff page says she was at the time part of Aspect with Kojiro Mikusa.

I did find a couple of internet pages identifying her as 加代子, same as the Salamander Factory Matsushima: [1] [2].
Assuming this is still unknown, it looks like it may just be a typo in the CD booklet. The in-game end credits have her name written as 加代子.

(This is from the Dreamcast version, rather than the Xbox version.)
Old Mar 21, 2016, 03:34 PM
VGMdb Administrator

JASRAC has composers registered for 7 tracks from the game F355 Challenge, including "Scarlatto" which is reprised here:

Fumio Ito: Crave for Ride
Tomoya Koga: Nature, Promised Land
Sachio Ogawa: Resurrection
Keisuke Tsukahara: Keep on Rolling, Scarlatto, Seize the Moon

The original arcade version just credits six people with sound and one as a music arranger, and the Dreamcast version adds a few more sound people and Tomoya Koga specifically for "music" while getting rid of the arrangement credit.
Old Mar 21, 2016, 11:31 PM

Interesting. I'm surprised that game doesn't already have a soundtrack release, seeing as songs were written for it.