VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Dec 4, 2013, 10:13 AM

Default Shadow Man Official Soundtrack

Tim Haywood has made this soundtrack, AND NOW, the soundtrack for Shadow Man 2econd Coming (will make a submission shortly) available on his personal website!

http://playroomsent.wix.com/store

I know I can't be the only one here who's excited about this! It's been a looooooing time without official soundtracks for both of these games!
Old Dec 4, 2013, 10:39 AM

I understand it's the same album as in iTunes?

Also, quite a slick setup he has there, to call it a "store" it's truly a stretch. Send me money, I'll send you a link! -_-
Old Dec 4, 2013, 12:44 PM

Yes the Shadow man soundtrack is the same as on iTunes. The 2econd Coming soundtrack is only available on his website. If you want it in a lossless format (like myself), he will do that for you. I had no problem getting the soundtracks from him the way his site is set up- Sure it may not be as conventional as say Bandcamp, but it'd be pretty miserable to be screwed over by the composer and audio director of the soundtracks himself.