VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jun 30, 2010, 05:51 PM

Uploaded some scans. I'm so damn proud to own this album.

I have something to ask: where do our release dates for these games come from? Both GameFAQs and Wikipedia have different release dates for this and Phantom Kingdom (but both sites list the same release dates as each other). Do we have some other more reliable source?
Old Jul 16, 2010, 01:22 AM

While browsing around albums I noticed this question, it's a very good one. Games don't really have the release date printed on them nicely like most soundtracks do. I don't know about Phantom Kingdom, but I just checked the Japanese wikipedia page for this game and it lists the same as both the English page and GameFAQs, which is January 31st, not 16th. If no one still knows the answer to this question, then I guess I'll change it to the 31st after a little while, since no one has come up with any reliable information for the 16th.
Old Jul 16, 2010, 04:20 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Yeah, I don't know where the 16th came from. There doesn't seem to be any source that uses it.
Old Jul 22, 2010, 06:47 PM

"Legend of the Light Saint"? It makes it sound like she's lost too much weight. It should be changed to "Legend of the Holy Maiden of Light." (Unless, you know, she's unqualified to be a maiden...)
Old Jul 23, 2010, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenofan 29A View Post
"Legend of the Light Saint"? It makes it sound like she's lost too much weight. It should be changed to "Legend of the Holy Maiden of Light." (Unless, you know, she's unqualified to be a maiden...)
For a translation of the first track, I agree. For a subtitle of this album though, I think we should use a romaji one only since neither of them seems to be official.
Old May 19, 2011, 06:19 PM

I'm back, and this time with some changes.

- Changed around the titles. The tildes are nowhere to be found on any of the game's packaging or the CD itself, so I removed them. I also lowercased "la" in "la Pucelle" because it's lowercased everywhere when romanized.
- Made some corrections to the tracklist (wow, I remember thinking things like "Crazy Pianst" and "Good Bless Prier!" were the actual spellings for a really long time). Anyone who wants to change the English one further, feel free, but I'm not doing any retranslating.
- Changed the catalog number. The catalog number on the back of the soundtrack disc is literally "SLPS-20165-1", so that's now reflected here. I also added some technical information (and I'll be back with the Disc ID once I know what it is).
Old Feb 14, 2023, 08:32 PM

I've heard that a sound test was added in La Pucelle: Ragnarok, can anyone confirm what the English track titles in it were? I'm assuming that they're probably the same as what was featured "NIS Classics Vol. 3 Anthology Official Soundtrack."