VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old May 7, 2009, 02:51 AM
VGMdb Administrator

There's no catalog number printed anywhere on the packaging (which I'll get around to scanning some time), but "PICA-2006-1" and "PICA-2006-2" are printed on the inner rings of the reverse sides of the discs.

Also, release date and price are from the catalog, which I can't believe I still had lying around:

Old May 24, 2009, 09:28 AM

This was also included with an offer Nintendo Power had for the game, where the game, official strategy guide, and the soundtrack were included in a bundle. This is actually how I got the soundtrack; IIRC, it went for $69.95 + shipping. I don't think I have the magazine where it was offered, but I'll check and verify if possible.

Incidentally, I was in the process of submitting this, but thankfully I decided to check the JP release before doing so. And that is correct, both CDs have "PICA-2006-1" and "PICA-2006-2" printed in the inner rings of the reverse side of the discs.

Lastly, I've been trying to find images of the slipcase, but to no avail. The slipcase has Link in the front in a dynamic pose thrusting his sword while holding his shield with the obvious logo and such, while the back has the Skull Kid with Majora's Mask with the moon behind him (similar to the front of the JP release). The inside has tracklists for both discs with composer credits at the bottom.
Old Sep 17, 2009, 04:23 PM

Here's how it looks like:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/%...8/DSC09486.jpg

The one on the left, if that helps.