VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old May 4, 2022, 03:31 PM

Another lost album, niiiiiiiice. Anyways, I'm pretty sure that jiji = Koji Nakagawa and YOSHITO = Yoshihito Yano. jiji works with mft here (who works with Nakagawa), and both of these aliases contain parts of their first names. No clue who MOCCOBOND is, though. It's most likely another OG iDOLM@STER composer (LindaAI-Cue, Go Shiina, Jesahm) but I can't say for sure. Satoru Kosaki uses his Shinji Ikeda alias here (also used on the Munto 2 OVA), while Hiroto Sasaki just uses his real name. Seems the aliases were used to avoid contract issues with Namco, yet Sasaki is for some reason the exception.

Another interesting thing to note is that at least two of the singers went on to do backing vocals for IDOLM@STER songs. Though IIRC the original game's songs may have been recorded as far back as 2003, but of course they didn't come out until 2005.

EDIT: Apparently Nakagawa's involvement is basically confirmed? https://www.mandarake.co.jp/informat...08/13/21nkn12/

Last edited by fusoxide; May 4, 2022 at 03:49 PM.