VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 30, 2011, 10:53 AM

Default USA Club Nintendo soundtracks

So the new year starts tomorrow for CN and with the release of the Ocarina of Time 3D soundtrack I wonder if they'll have CDs as prizes like Japan and Europe. I hope so. I haven't registered any products yet in hopes of CDs next year. What are yous guy's thoughts?
Old Jul 9, 2011, 02:35 PM

Believe me, the cheapest way to get these CDs is just to buy them from eBay. Don't even bother trying to get copy from the Nintendo Club. As for here in Europe, you have to buy at least... 10 games until you have the chance to get a OST. And it's even more limited as in Japan. For example, Nintendo of Europe had around 2000 printed OoT3D OSTs ready which has been sold out withing the very same day.

It's not worth the nerves.
Old Jul 9, 2011, 06:53 PM

I wonder how sellers get so many of these CDs. Everytime I see CN soundtracks for sale, the seller has an abundance of them.