VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Oct 5, 2008, 07:19 AM

I'm stuck on whether which circle name is the correct one. ゆづき亭 = Yuzuki-Tei or Yuduki-Tei? I've seen different sites list it with either of those and don't know which is the correct one. I tried translating it and it came up with yu zu as the first part, so I'm guessing Yuzuki-Tei would be the correct one? Any help would be great.

Also if anyone's willing to help me getting the composers and arrangers sorted out please see if anything seems to be wrong from what I've put. Thanks.

http://www.jv44.info/cddb/track.php?cd_id=88

http://www16.atwiki.jp/toho/?cmd=wor...ge=sync%2Frare
Old Oct 5, 2008, 08:20 AM
VGMdb Administrator

There's a couple of ways to romanize づ (zu, du, dzu), but you can wager a guess from the catalogue stem YDKT -- it's probably Yuduki-tei.

Edit: it's hard to make out, but YUDUKI-TEI is written on the album cover, in the fine print.
Old Oct 5, 2008, 08:35 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Sorted out the artists.

牛鰈 = ushikarei (source: http://8617.teacup.com/ushikarei/bbs)
It's not explicitly written, but 牛 = ushi, 鰈 = karei, ushikarei is in the URL and the bbs page has something to do with Circle S&G, so it matches up.

槇タケポン = Takepon Maki (already in database)

羽鳥風画 = Fuga Hatori (source: http://wamojsbhhtr.sakura.ne.jp/blog/guidance/)

And track 2 is from ONE ~Kagayaku Kisetsu he~, originally composed by がんま/Ganma (an alias of Shinji Orito).

By the way, where did you get Amstrad and NEC PC-98 from? All the games seem to be for PC.
Old Oct 5, 2008, 08:56 AM

Oh sorry about that. I didn't notice I picked Amstrad but as for the PC-98 I just automatically assumed one of the Touhou arranges was from one of them. Guess I'll just double check from now when it comes to Touhou arranges even though I really don't enjoy going back and forth checking, but it's all for the sake of getting the information correct as possible. Edited it out just now.

Thanks for getting the whole publisher sorted out along with some of artist names although I got most of them except for 牛鰈/ushikarei and がんま/Ganma. Guess I was right in the first place when I first saw this a long time ago.
Old Oct 5, 2008, 09:00 AM
VGMdb Administrator

I know, referencing Touhou game titles is annoying. I made a list of them, this might help.
Old Oct 5, 2008, 09:15 AM

Thank you! Now I don't have to click through Touhou Wiki just for one title. This will definitely save up some time.