VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Sep 3, 2009, 01:27 AM

Location: Heaven? No no, what's that other place that starts with H? Oh yes, home. :-)

Wow, this is some great VGM. soundTeMP is involved so I was expecting as much. Hey, does anyone know where this soundtrack is sold online? I can't seem to find any English website that's selling the soundtrack and I simply don't know anything about any Korean websites or how/if they sell overseas.

Anyway, thanks in advance for any help. I will continue to search and see if I can find anything new on it.

Edit: This is an enclosure / promo; would I be looking for the game?
Old Sep 3, 2009, 04:18 AM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Yes you need to look for the "Gold version" of the game.. as it's enclosed with it.

There's also a Special Limited Edition, but this one does not have the soundtrack.

Both versions have 4 discs for the game itself, and the "Gold ver." have a 5th disc for the soundtrack.

I think you'll have to order directly from a Korean shop.. or find it on ebay (probably very small chance).
Make sure you see the little yellow sticker on the box with "gold ver." on it.

Shop i found (all in Korean - good luck):
naver.com

Another thing you can "try", is to email Mr. Kwang, it's a reliable Korean shop (they sell a few Korean soundtracks - but don't have this one -)..
and they'r taking requests (check main page) by email.
Mr. Kwang website

Last edited by Myrkul; Sep 3, 2009 at 04:27 AM.
Old Sep 3, 2009, 04:03 PM

Location: Heaven? No no, what's that other place that starts with H? Oh yes, home. :-)

Hi Myrkul.

Thanks for that bit of info, it will be useful. Cya.

One man was smart, he felt smart. Two men were smart, they smelt farrr...darn it! I'll never get it right.

What is "the box" that people are supposed to think outside of anyway? Hmm. Maybe it's similar to the Borg from Star Trek who dwelled as a collective hive-mind within a...box/cube. Those that deviated from this hive-mind would, in effect, be thinking outside of the box. it has both a figurative and a literal meaning.
Old Sep 5, 2009, 12:50 PM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

I did not pay attention before.. but the soundtrack should have 31 tracks and not 17 like actually.

Can anyone confirm there's a 17 tracks version?

tracklist with 31 tracks:
Old Sep 6, 2009, 03:44 AM
VGMdb Administrator

I suspect it might just be an incomplete entry, as I've only ever seen that 31 track version as well.
Old Nov 2, 2009, 08:38 PM

Complete Tracklist

01 월하연서 (月下戀書)
02 진월하연서 (眞月下戀書)
03 가우리의 얼 (高句麗之魂)
04 비정혈우 (非情血雨)
05 나비의 춤 (胡蝶之舞)
06 나비의 꿈 (胡蝶之夢)
07 월하비가 (月下悲歌)
08 월하애가 (月下哀歌)
09 For the Rest of My Life
10 Old-time Bobos
11 Love is
12 Mirage 4 You
13 Moon Doon
14 그 남자의 길
15 폭열청춘 (爆熱靑春)
16 비정함
17 Man in Blue
18 선자불래 내자불선 (善者不來 來者不善)
19 Bamboo Da Groove
20 쾌도난마 (快刀亂麻)
21 화룡점정 (畵龍點睛)
22 사파이어 (邪派異語)
23 자유인 (自由人)
24 당나라 킹카 (唐國好色男)
25 남경반점 (南京飯店)
26 배신하면 칼맞는다 (背信卽死)
27 남가일몽 (南柯一夢)
28 Snow'n Roses
29 The One
30 For the Rest of My Life MR
31 월하연서 MR
Old Nov 2, 2009, 08:59 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Thanks for finding that. I've put it up.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 10:15 PM

Could I request a tracklist translation for this one? And on that note, is there anybody who can read Korean on the forums? D:
Old Nov 4, 2010, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrkul View Post
Yes you need to look for the "Gold version" of the game.. as it's enclosed with it.

There's also a Special Limited Edition, but this one does not have the soundtrack.

Both versions have 4 discs for the game itself, and the "Gold ver." have a 5th disc for the soundtrack.

I think you'll have to order directly from a Korean shop.. or find it on ebay (probably very small chance).
Make sure you see the little yellow sticker on the box with "gold ver." on it.
I just want to query some of this info if I may (I realise this is an old thread, sorry) -

I own the gold version of this game, and the OST does not come with it. Also, the gold version I have has three discs, not four (or five) - two install discs and one play disc. The OST isn't missing as the box itself states that it comes with three CD-ROMS, and I have no reason to doubt the authenticity of mine as it came from a trusted enthusiast and it was brand new and sealed.

It would appear that the OST did come with the special edition, as shown here (top right CD) -

Or are there even more versions of this than the standard edition, special edition and the gold version?
Old Nov 4, 2010, 05:00 AM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimi View Post
It would appear that the OST did come with the special edition
This could be possible.. The error is due to the original "box" scan that was submitted for the album.. (with a sticker "Gold Edition").
Since the original submitter of that picture seems to really own the album, we did not search for any other version.

It's a Korean release and like all Korean or Taiwan and most of the Chinese albums, they are quite obscure for the western part of the world..
If anyone is able to confirm the source of the soundtrack, we'll change the notes field.
Old Nov 4, 2010, 05:05 AM

That's the trouble; the only copy I've ever seen is my own, so I know about as much as anyone else for the others. I can confirm though that my gold version has an identical cover to the second picture shown on the soundtrack listing here, and there's no way it could fit the white CD holders that the OST is photographed in.
Old Nov 4, 2010, 07:07 AM

Would this be considered proof? link

(You'll need to scroll about half way down)

That's quite clearly the special edition, and as I can confirm the gold edition doesn't have the OST included that should clear it up right?