VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Nov 9, 2008, 02:18 PM
VGMdb Advisor

I changed the composer Masami Yone to "Nintendo" since there seems to be a bunch of sound people credited, their roles need to be investigated further.

I also added the composers info from this site: http://www.bookoffonline.co.jp/displ...scd=0016000059 but I'm not sure if it's completely reliable
EDIT: JASRAC credits differ a bit, so the current breakdown is probably off. Maybe somebody with the album could recheck...

It's kind of surprising Tsunku (a japanese idol producer) composed that many songs though...

Last edited by Dag; Mar 31, 2011 at 05:35 AM.
Old Nov 11, 2008, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dag View Post
I changed the composer Masami Yone to "Nintendo" since there seems to be a bunch of sound people credited, their roles need to be investigated further.

I also added the composers info from this site: http://www.bookoffonline.co.jp/displ...scd=0016000059 but I'm not sure if it's completely reliable ().

It's kind of surprising Tsunku (a japanese idol producer) composed that many songs though...
Tsunku is listed as the producer on the actual boxes for both games too. I flipped when I found out since I've always been kind of a closet fan of Hello Project.
Old Jun 4, 2011, 02:02 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dag View Post
The only two people credited directly with composition in the games are Tsunku and Yone. Both games do however also credit a bunch of extra people with arrangement. Nintendo is honestly pretty terrible when it comes to sound credits though, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if some of the arrangers, or even one of the directors or SFX guys, wrote a few pieces too.

Credits dump time! Most of the people in Rhythm Tengoku's credits can be identified through the credits of the sequel or guessed by association through Tsunku's production company TNX and J-pop hive Hello! Project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm Tengoku (GBA)
SOUND DIRECTORS
M. YONE (Masami Yone)
H. OGURO (likely Hideki Oguro / 小黒 秀樹 of TNX)
K. KAMADA (likely Kouji Kamada / 鎌田 浩二 of TNX)

MUSIC
TSUNKU♂
M. YONE

MUSIC ARRANGEMENT
K. YUASA (Koichi Yuasa)
H. D. SUZUKI (Hideyuki "Daichi" Suzuki? Has arranged for Hello! Project. -- (2011-12-14) Hideyuki "Daichi" Suzuki is credited for arrangement in Rhythm Heaven Fever fully as 鈴木Daichi秀行.)
K. OKUBO (Kaoru Okubo)
D. SHIIBA (Daisuke Shiiba of Nintendo)
M. YONE

SOUND EFFECT
T. FUJII (Takaya Fujii / 藤井 貴矢 of Nintendo?)
M. YONE
D. SHIIBA
Quote:
Sound Director / サウンドディレクター
M. Yone / 米 政美 (Masami Yone again)
H. Oguro / 小黒 薫輝 (there's a Hideki Oguro / 小黒 秀樹 who's part of TNX and 薫輝 is readable as Hideki, so probably the same guy being cute)
SEISHIN / セイシン

Music / 作曲
TSUNKU / つんく
M. Yone / 米 政美

Music Arrangement / 編曲
AKIRA (possibly this guy, who's arranged for Hello! Project: http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/AKIRA_(PALM_DRIVE))
K. Okubo / 大久保 薫 (Kaoru Okubo, arranged for Hello! Project)
Y. Takahashi / 高橋 諭一 (Yuichi Takahashi, arranged for Hello! Project)
K. Yuasa / 湯浅 公一 (Koichi Yuasa, yet another HP arranger)
M. Yone / 米 政美
A. Ito / 伊藤 明日香 (Asuka Ito of Nintendo)

Sound Effects / 効果音
M. Yone / 米 政美
T. Abe / 阿部 友一 (Tomokazu Abe of Nintendo?)

Last edited by CHz; Dec 14, 2011 at 06:26 PM.
Old May 15, 2012, 10:25 AM

Play-Asia Out Of Print.
Old Jun 8, 2012, 05:30 PM

there are no composers' information with track 228,229
Old Jun 8, 2012, 05:40 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Ah, thank you for catching that. They are both composed by Tsunku.
Old Sep 28, 2014, 05:09 AM

Out of print at Play-Asia.