VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 21, 2010, 01:57 PM

Question The lifestyle of being a video game composer?

I've always wondered how the lifestyle of a composer would be,
would he be rich or struggling? I've never heard from any video game composers ever ! (except Nobuo Uematsu of course) I never hear anyone discuss about how they are doing in their career path or how they manage to keep their material so good and so on... Any of you guys hear anything at all from these composers? Its either that i've probably been searching very badly or they are just completely blocked from the music community .. (Please excuse my lousy writing , im from Iceland ^^)

-P.S. this site is simply amazing , i wont be sleeping tonight :P