VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Organization Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 14, 2010, 04:42 PM
VGMdb Advisor

How the hell do we not have info on the Rolando circle here yet?
Now I don't know much, other than they're supposedly among the older vgm doujin groups around...

They seem to share members with Woodsoft, and SHO[HarukaHa] seems to be the producer/director.
Any infos & album additions appreciated.

This page gives basic info on some of their earlier releases.

Last edited by Carl; May 14, 2010 at 05:16 PM.
Old Aug 11, 2010, 10:43 PM
VGMdb Administrator

There, I think that's much more befitting of a circle as venerable as Rolando.

Currently missing information:
I found references to two other albums on a way old archived version of Rolando's site, back when he was still SHO[ManamiHa]: http://web.archive.org/web/199910052...html/info.html. There's "Apple PiePremiumEdition," obviously some sort of rerelease of RLCD-0002, and "Foliage," a Leaf arrange CD. Foliage seems especially interesting, because the albums at the bottom seem to be listed in reverse chronological order, so it may in fact be Rolando's first album, before even RLCD-0001. I didn't add either album because I couldn't find references to them anywhere else, and there doesn't seem to be any further information about them archived (the Internet Archive claims to have a page on Foliage archived, but I've been trying to access it for days and every time I just get a "Data Retrieval Failure" error).