VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Dec 11, 2012, 12:31 AM

I was curious how to handle the track list.
Keep as the current which is from the file name off the CD-ROM or should they be named after the Jacket Insert as followed:

第1回 悠木 碧 & 東山 奈央
第2回 悠木 碧 & 内山 夕実
第3回 悠木 碧 & 東山 奈央

The issue with this format is what to do with the guest mentioned as MAKO

Another interesting bit is from Volume 2 It begins a talking program thing (maybe radio or something) called 咲らじ-阿知賀女子麻雀部- I think it's translated as Sakiraji Achiga Onna Mahjong??? Something like that anyways it continues with this volume then goes to Volume 2 in Saki Achiga BD release volume 4 and repeats.

Just in case the name entry is from the Gracenote CDDB from iTunes that has been consistent from
Volume 1 咲 -Saki- 阿知賀編 episode of side-A 第1巻 すぺしゃるCD
Volume 2 咲 -Saki- 阿知賀編 episode of side-A 第2巻 すぺしゃるCD
Volume 4 咲 -Saki- 阿知賀編 episode of side-A 第4巻 すぺしゃるCD

However the " コンテンツ/Content" portion wasn't part of the title of the CDDB but I got it off the Jacket Spine so omission of it being there don't matter to me.

Last edited by kantori; Dec 11, 2012 at 12:39 AM.
Old Dec 11, 2012, 06:30 AM
VGMdb Staff

For enclosures I think the title should generally be the title on the disc. It says "contents" on the insert but it's pretty much just another word for "tracklist" in this case (so I removed it).

The tracklist should be what's listed on the insert (if available).