VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Apr 3, 2013, 06:47 PM

As far as i could gather this is for TV Drama so the platform is either TV series or TV movie.
Old Apr 3, 2013, 06:57 PM

It's a two parter, so TV series would indeed be correct.
Old Apr 19, 2013, 07:12 AM
Trusted Editor

- Fixed times
- Fixed tracklist, some notes:

Messenger was spelled incorrectly
05 and 05 used the same word but different variations (Fate/Destiny). Changed 05 to Fate to match appropriately. Unfortunate Destiny doesn't make sense in English anyway.
08 changed to Tyrant. The word despot is very uncommon in "common" English and only seen in literature.
09 This is a character name, Nohime, although for some reason the kanji is different than normal. I'll stick with Nohime although Lady No is appropriate
10 Death of a Father is too impersonal, changed to "Father's Death" since the whole series is about the Nobunaga family. It's not just 'a' (non-specific) father, it's 'the' (specific) father.
11 Changed to "A Nobunaga Is Born". I haven't seen the show but "Nobunaga Is Born" sounds strange. It would sound better as "A Nobunaga Is Born". It just sounds weird saying "<Last Name> is born". It would be either "<First Name> is born" or "A <Last Name> is born", imo.
16 Added Kyoto, changed to Proceeding to, I think if it was just "To the Capital Kyoto" it would be 京へ or something like that, though I literally know nothing of Japanese grammar. Also changed "Kyo" to "Kyoto" for modernization, since Kyoto used to be called Kyo.
18 Changed to Crazy Love, although I'm not sure if that's any better. It was off an answer.com question about what kanade ai meant. It's strange that it's written in all Kanji instead of 奏であい. It literally means "Play Together" "Play Mutually", etc, but I guess it's just way to express deep love between two people? "Played Love" doesn't make any sense so I'm sticking with this.
19 changed to Heavenly Mandate. Providence works but is more for literature than common English and not everyone would understand the definition
24 Inferno
26 Tragic Decision. Tragic != Heroic, changed Resolve to Decision
30 Changed to "Liberation From the Nobunaga" because, although I don't understand Oda Nobunaga or the history, it sounds to me like his death was a liberation for the people of Japan or the people he ruled over.
Old Apr 19, 2013, 07:31 AM
Trusted Editor

Also updated and linked artists. I added the "Orchestration:" people as arrangers, pretty sure that's synonymous.