VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Artist Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Apr 20, 2018, 10:54 PM
VGMdb Advisor

I don't know the best way to add the hiragana reading of this name, since he is credited with the given name first...
Old Apr 21, 2018, 12:53 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Yeah, the system assumes that names will be in normal Japanese order, so this problem comes up all the time for stage names like this. Typically what we do for these is put the whole kanji and kana into the given name columns, so that (1) they display in the right order and (2) they display at all, since the reading only shows up if something is in the given field.

(It doesn't really matter how you fill out the "Latin" field; I personally put the full name there too for consistency with the rest, but it'd work exactly the same if you treated it like a normal name and put "Raiden" as given and "Yuzawa" as family.)
Old Apr 21, 2018, 09:18 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Thanks! I'll follow this standard with other stage names that I may come across.