VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jul 30, 2008, 04:01 PM

What's is the difference between this and http://vgmdb.net/db/albums.php?id=3673 ? The tracklist seems to be slightly different, but is there something else?
Old Aug 2, 2008, 02:58 AM

With this, I've heard that it's essentially the same as the previous soundtrack release but with a few added tracks. Looking at the submitted tracklist makes me think that the changes may be larger than once thought. Could anybody clarify what exactly makes this one different from its predecessor?
Old Aug 8, 2008, 11:07 AM

My copy just arrived, I'll be doublechecking and correcting. It appears to be the old one, with new album art, a bigger print run, and a few different tracks. Some changes to the ordering as well.
Old Aug 8, 2008, 01:36 PM

UNKNOWN ARTIST(s): 404, 412-429 (These are the new tracks. Someone with the game please check your mp3 folder and help)
Old Aug 8, 2008, 02:35 PM

found some info on a japanese wiki, though it took a while i hate when CDs don't come with this info
Old Aug 8, 2008, 03:32 PM

Thanks to SS (and collectimacator) for the translated tracklist, for some reason I can enjoy VGM easier when I know where the music is played in-game. And collectimacator, thanks for the composer credits! I'm thinking of buying this soundtrack as well. This talk of new tracks has intrigued me. (plus I don't own the original TalesWeaver Original Soundtrack, so it'd be cool to have this~)
Old Aug 8, 2008, 04:08 PM

i actually was tempted to delete the stuff about where it was played in game because that drives my OCD up the wall :P but yeah i'd been looking for this for 8 years until i finally came across it and bought it. before these japanese releases, the album wasn't available as anything but a super-rare contest prize and didn't have all the tracks.
Old Aug 9, 2008, 11:33 AM

someone please fix the track order on discs 2 and 3

the last track of D2 is actually the first of D3. it messes up the numbering for all of D3

i can't do it without remaking the entire tracklist so it's a job better suited to a mod or admin
Old Aug 9, 2008, 12:24 PM
VGMdb Administrator

I've fixed it. Thanks for the scans and tracklistings :-D
Old Jul 19, 2021, 03:57 AM

Fixed the numerous typos in the location data for the translated tracklist, as well as fixing the duplicate 'The times forgotten' listing, one of which is 'Life in Keltica' instead.