VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jul 13, 2011, 01:35 PM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Who childed that album with the 2009 release ?

If you got a source with tracklist of this upcoming release, give us a link...
Because i doubt it can be childed, i see 2 separate discs (1 for each game), while the 2009 release is only 1 disc for both games.
Old Jul 13, 2011, 01:54 PM

I saw the press release, but it was apparently changed? Since it has two discs, it's not a child, as you say.
Quote:
※同梱のサントラCDはPS2「バイオハザードコード:ベロニカバイオハザード4 バリューパック」の特典CDと同様のものです。
Quote:
「バイオハザード コード:ベロニカ 完全版 プレミアムパック」「バイオハザード4 PlayStation2 the Best」に同梱されていたサントラCDと同様のものです。
Old Oct 26, 2013, 07:48 AM

Added catalog number for each disc (official one from the print on each disc) and a track list for both (so now it may look kinda confusing on the database). Can't say this track list is official but since there was none given officially (correct me if I'm wrong but personally I've never seen it anyway) and considering that the tracks are no different from ones the official soundtracks contains (both in sound and length), I'd say it's not something to be concerned about. Also I listed discs according to its catalog number so Biohazard 4 comes first and Biohazard -Code: Veronica- goes right next to it. Futhermore I used english track list for "Veronica" so the japanese one can be added as well if there's a need to do so.
Feel free to correct anything you see as inappropriate in my edit. And make an appropriate note on this in album description.

P.S.
Also, maybe due to the different catalog numbers we should list those albums as a separate albums that came with the same package? Like:
1. KPDL 0001: BIOHAZARD 4 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACKS
2. KPDL 0003: BIOHAZARD CODE: Veronica ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACKS
or just correct the catalog number and an album name to make it look something like this:
KPDL 0001/KPDL 0003: BIOHAZARD 4 & BIOHAZARD CODE: Veronica ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACKS
Just thinking. Anyway, this is not for me to decide.

Last edited by VegaMan; Oct 26, 2013 at 07:52 AM.
Old Oct 26, 2013, 07:54 AM

I shortened the catalog no, too ugly and I doubt the catalog must have games
no KPDL-0002 ?
Old Oct 26, 2013, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonograph View Post
I shortened the catalog no, too ugly and I doubt the catalog must have games
no KPDL-0002 ?
I too think it was ugly and confusing and was just about to pick the second version from my P.S. note (less confusion on that one).
Anyway, I edited my message a bit so maybe there is the answer in it now?
Yep, no KPDL 0002. Have no idea why is that. Both numbers are exactly as it's printed on each disc respectively. Maybe KPDL 0002 was registered for another product - I don't know.

Last edited by VegaMan; Oct 26, 2013 at 08:02 AM.
Old Oct 26, 2013, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrkul View Post

Because i doubt it can be childed, i see 2 separate discs (1 for each game), while the 2009 release is only 1 disc for both games.
Maybe you should reconsider since the tracks on both albums are 100% identical (up to the tracks order). The only difference is that 2009 release comes on a single disc, while this one goes on a disc per game basis.
Old Jul 28, 2019, 07:31 AM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrkul View Post

I have this Package and i will upload the images soon. but the title of the album is not accurate. it should be Biohazard 15th Anniversary Box instead of Biohazard -Code: Veronica- & Biohazard 4 Original Soundtrack. This Package Contains 2 Soundtrack CD One is Biohazard 4 which contains 14 Tracks and Biohazard Code Veronica Soundtrack.