VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Product (Anime) Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Apr 12, 2014, 11:10 AM
VGMdb Administrator

FUNimation appears to use "D-Fragments" instead of "D-FRAGMENTS" as the title (Source).
Several other sources lists it as the official english title as well (including anidb which is usually pretty accurate).

Not really sure which one we should use so I thought I'd ask, if the title used by Funi is ok I will edit the notes/titles of the albums (I suppose the tenative in the enclosures is a typo so I will fix that too).
Old Apr 12, 2014, 11:27 AM
VGMdb Staff

Just leave all the caps everywhere as they already are on the album pages, when someone uploads the scans for these upcoming enclosures, D-Fragments will most likely be all capped anyway on the covers. It's not even worth the trouble to put D-Fragments as alt line on the albums because it's all the same anyway as far as searching purposes go heh.

Can fix 'tenative', sure.