VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Nov 29, 2016, 10:32 AM

Default Side Slider OST - My First Legitimate Game Soundtrack

Hi all,

Hopefully I'm not posting this in the wrong place, but I came across this site and the community seems great so here goes nothing!

I made the soundtrack for an upcoming mobile game, Side Slider, and it's currently available on Bandcamp. If you'd like to preview all of the tracks, that's available on my Soundcloud.

I've made music for games for a little while, but the games have mostly been student projects without much hype/visibility. I'm proud of this one in particular and am trying to spread it anywhere.

If you're interested in the app, it'll be available early December on Google Play/App Store. If you're ultra-interested, I could add you to the beta or Testflight and you can get it right away. It'll always be free-to-play with minimal ads and no in-app-purchases.

Tags
game music, mobile phones, soundtrack, video game music