VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Apr 5, 2018, 06:08 AM

Default Is there any physical way to find The Revenge Of Shinobi's OST?

Hey there!

So, I'm a big fan of The Revenge Of Shinobi, the Sega Genesis game, specially its soundtrack. But all of the standalone releases of it that I saw on this website (more specifically, 25A2-53 - THE SUPER SHINOBI & WORKS), can't be found anywhere (that I know of).

I love soundtracks and I always miss this one when I think of all the ones that I bought so far. So, for the people who collect way more than me and have more experience; is there anyway at all to have this soundtrack on CD, still available somewhere?

Thanks .
Old Apr 5, 2018, 06:24 AM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Most recently, there is a Vinyl release especially for the music of Revenge of Shinobi/The Super Shinobi game.
But if you can't play vinyls, you can search for Legend of Joe Musashi: SHINOBI Music Collection which is very good if you are a Shinobi fan.
The album is from 2009 so i guess it's out of print everywhere.
Currently, there is 1 for sale on YJA and 1 on eBay.

Last edited by Myrkul; Apr 5, 2018 at 06:28 AM.
Old Apr 7, 2018, 04:29 PM

I think the album he's looking for is the one returned by this search (printed in 1989):

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...KS%22&_sacat=0

Full disclosure: of the two copies currently for sale on eBay, I'm the seller of the cheaper one.