VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 26, 2009, 12:25 PM

Where did tracks 02, 09, and 19 came from?

I downloaded this album with all the other 17 tracks sans the aforementioned three. I also can't seem to find them nowhere in CHM's website.

Incidentally, following CHM's website as reference, this album seemingly has only 15 tracks instead of 17.

Any help?

Thanks in advance!
Old May 26, 2009, 12:59 PM

2, 9, and 19 were I think either originals or anime covers, I don't remember exactly. The version I have of this album has the full 20 tracks, but it looks like Carbo has slimmed down the version on his site a bit by removing some songs. I think since he was reworking a few of the songs on this album, he removed the older versions. Not sure, though.
Old May 26, 2009, 01:18 PM

I see.

I came across his Melocloud website for his original stuff, but it only has some tracks for what appears to be an upcoming release.

I'm using his website as reference, though, removing both "Hinata Punk Rock Show" and "Take Off", which are indeed animé covers for Love Hina and Fushigi No Umi No Nadia respectively.

Thanks much, Kyle. =)