VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jul 21, 2012, 08:30 PM

As mentioned over here, this is a commercial reprint of the existing Shadoan CD. The copyright information on the disc has (C)1997-98, so I'm presuming this was released along with the CD rerelease of Shadoan.

The tracklist has slightly different track times, and it doesn't have track 31 from the current parent. I was also unable to add performer / composer information for this... was it because this is a child album?

I'll try to have scans of the artwork later on, though the CD might present a challenge. It's a mostly blank disc with the album name and some credits in black ink, along with a silhouette of Julie Eisenhower.
Old Jul 22, 2012, 04:22 AM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

If your album does not have the exact same number of tracks, it can't be a "child" album. I am gonna unlink these albums.
Old Jul 22, 2012, 08:10 AM

Even if the last track is a data track?

Edit: I just added the credits for the vocal song to the entry.

Last edited by Foxhack; Jul 22, 2012 at 08:14 AM.