VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jul 14, 2016, 04:28 PM
VGMdb Administrator

I'm presuming the album title is intended as a joke, since I listened to one of the tracks (that I know the source of) and it does appear to be remixed.

Some context: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people...er-siivagunner
Old Aug 4, 2016, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigablah View Post
I'm presuming the album title is intended as a joke, since I listened to one of the tracks (that I know the source of) and it does appear to be remixed.

Some context: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people...er-siivagunner
In a sense, yes, that is what it is. Though some of the songs in the album are complete remixes of other songs, the whole idea of this is explained in the link that was sent.