VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 20, 2018, 03:18 PM

Default Recommendation/Sharing game

This is a game where we share our favorite anime music and recommend new music to fellow users based on their taste.

To play is simple. I will start by naming my favorite anime music. The next person will A) recommend me another anime music based on my favorite, and B) name one their favorite anime musics. The person after them will A) recommend them another anime music based on their favorite, and B) name one their favorite anime musics. The person after them will... you get the idea. There is no limit to the number of times a person can post!

I'll kick things off. My favorite anime music is the music to Gundam Wing (Kow Ohtani)! I love the fusion of rock, jazz, spacey electronic sounds, lush orchestra cues and retro action music!