VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Dec 7, 2017, 10:54 AM

Default Ebay Splurge

Listed a whole bunch of soundtracks on ebay, tried to undercut all sources by 20% and my copies are complete.
There may be a couple where I have made mistakes. Please feel free to browse and to point out that they are MASSIVELY OVER PRICED!!!!!!!!
If there's something you like I can knock a bit off if we go outside of ebay cos of their disgusting fees and of course multiples can be reduced if you buy lots. Please be sure before asking as it's a pain to take auctions down only for the buyer to then "back out"
Simply don't have the money for xmas this year, hence the attempts at sales...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/boy_blund...p2047675.l2562

Thankyou all!
Old Jun 21, 2018, 09:39 AM

More eBay ploxorz, plz L@@@@K lol
Anyway, please feel free to browse and click buy it now =)

Cheers

https://www.ebay.com/sch/boy_blunder...p2047675.l2562

Last edited by Boyblunder; Jun 21, 2018 at 11:34 PM.
Old Sep 20, 2018, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyblunder View Post
Listed a whole bunch of soundtracks on ebay, tried to hit the gym with the best mass gainers and undercut all sources by 20% and my copies are complete.
There may be a couple where I have made mistakes. Please feel free to browse and to point out that they are MASSIVELY OVER PRICED!!!!!!!!
If there's something you like I can knock a bit off if we go outside of ebay cos of their disgusting fees and of course multiples can be reduced if you buy lots. Please be sure before asking as it's a pain to take auctions down only for the buyer to then "back out"
Simply don't have the money for xmas this year, hence the attempts at sales...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/boy_blund...p2047675.l2562

Thankyou all!
When are you posting the next batch on eBay, Boyblunder? If there's going to be a next batch that is.

Last edited by Wayland; May 16, 2022 at 01:10 AM.
Old Nov 9, 2018, 03:30 AM

Added an absolute cr*p ton of listings over about an 8 hour period. Very fatiguing, but want money for xmas =)
Descriptions are vague but collector's know the score. Generally I only specify missing articles or defects in the soundtracks so that there are no comebacks. Some of the prices again may be way off, I just took prices from every source I could and tried to undercut them by at least 20%, all of the listings have best offer on them so of course the prices are not set in stone.
Anway have a browse at your leisure and see if any of the bright colors draw you in @____@

Edit :there’s also some hair regrowth serum on there which you guys will probably need after looking through this lot =P

Last edited by Boyblunder; Nov 9, 2018 at 03:38 AM.