VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 13, 2014, 05:26 AM

Source of information:
http://www.falcom.co.jp/cd/lyrics/aokinegai.html

"Azure Wish" which is the main theme to The Legend of Heroes: Ao No Kiseki Evolution will be released as a digital single on July 9th 2014

No idea who the singer is but the composer and performer is the Falcom jdk Band but if anyone knows anything more about this then please do let me know
Old Jun 13, 2014, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcustherocker View Post
No idea who the singer is but the composer and performer is the Falcom jdk Band but if anyone knows anything more about this then please do let me know
Eehh… it's just a vocal arrangement of Concentrate All Firepower!!. That's it, unless you consider writing the lyrics "composing" (which kind of is "true"), but we already have the lyricist field in VGMdb for that.

The song's performer is probably the jdk Band (or some freelance musicians). Singer sounds like Kanako Kotera to me, but I wouldn't put my hand in the fire for it.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only Falcom fanboy in this world who knows the difference between composing/arranging and the Falcom Sound Team jdk/jdk Band :-/
Old Jun 13, 2014, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 《J》 View Post
Eehh… it's just a vocal arrangement of Concentrate All Firepower!!. That's it, unless you consider writing the lyrics "composing" (which kind of is "true"), but we already have the lyricist field in VGMdb for that.

The song's performer is probably the jdk Band (or some freelance musicians). Singer sounds like Kanako Kotera to me, but I wouldn't put my hand in the fire for it.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only Falcom fanboy in this world who knows the difference between composing/arranging and the Falcom Sound Team jdk/jdk Band :-/
My apologies. I can't really call myself a Falcom fanboy as it's clear I can't tell the difference myself lol :P

Someone has already filled in the blanks that I didn't know including the singer which is Megumi Sasaka and adjusted the title to Aoki Negai but I did read somewhere that Azure Wish is also a title but it could be that Aoki Negai is the Japanese title and Azure Wish is the English title. Next time I should pay attention and brush up on my knowledge of Falcom
Old Jun 14, 2014, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcustherocker View Post
My apologies. I can't really call myself a Falcom fanboy as it's clear I can't tell the difference myself lol :P

Someone has already filled in the blanks that I didn't know including the singer which is Megumi Sasaka and adjusted the title to Aoki Negai but I did read somewhere that Azure Wish is also a title but it could be that Aoki Negai is the Japanese title and Azure Wish is the English title. Next time I should pay attention and brush up on my knowledge of Falcom
All of the information was in the page you posted, if you want to go over and see what you missed. I think omgfloofy translated the titles on esterior, so there is no official english yet. They will probably just use romaji like they do for all their vocal tracks though.

I believe this is the Vocalist
https://twitter.com/hem3871/status/477083146383392769
Old Jun 15, 2014, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xakdrek View Post
All of the information was in the page you posted, if you want to go over and see what you missed. I think omgfloofy translated the titles on esterior, so there is no official english yet. They will probably just use romaji like they do for all their vocal tracks though.

I believe this is the Vocalist
https://twitter.com/hem3871/status/477083146383392769
Thanks for the info