VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sep 26, 2020, 08:04 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxYeCuD1DPI

Seems set to continue in Ryza 1's style...I can at least look forward to Asano's tracks again.

Last edited by Sherkel; Oct 1, 2020 at 06:36 AM.
Old Oct 19, 2020, 11:24 PM

I was kind of excited to hear how Shin-ichiro would develop on the atelier canvas this time around, but oh well.

Hoping for some battle tracks by someone other than Asano...A lot of work goes into them but this is the 60th time I've heard the same version of the same song. Mediocris was really sweet.

Uratani is a surprise, worked with Kouda Masato on MH4...Closing in on the dream of having Kouda Masato or Naruke Michiko appear on an atelier soundtrack? (I know Naruke did a song for the A18 vocal album, but still)

Need more happy tracks. The alchemy bottle area themes were all outstanding, more-so than those for the main fields perhaps.

Last edited by Nini; Oct 19, 2020 at 11:27 PM.
Old Nov 6, 2020, 03:29 PM

I am looking forward to my yearly track from Achiwa on the tokuten CD. He and Higuchi are the only ones I care about.
Old Dec 3, 2020, 01:02 AM

Agreed on Mediocris. Great theme. I didn't think Asano's style was getting that repetitive, though! Nowhere near as much as other composers have gotten, at least. And look at the track lengths on them this time around! :O

Lack of "happy" tracks (subjective as it can be) is making me more excited to listen to it. Modern soundtracks are hard enough for me to take seriously as it is!
Old Mar 5, 2024, 11:34 AM

Did anyone happen to grab the score PDF for this? I managed to redeem Ryza 1's and Sophie 2's (and Ryza 3's that I just got but it's on a different website) but Ryza 2's it says that the redeption time has passed.
The file name would be otonohanoshirabe20.pdf, almost certainly.
If anyone could PM this I'd appreciate it (and hopefully not overstepping the rules here -- I own the discs after all).