VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old May 3, 2020, 09:23 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I added some more images for this one: case front and back (sealed), and Obi front and back.

There's an image in here that was labeled "Front" (I renamed "Front (?)"). I'm not sure where it came from, but it can't be found anywhere in this soundtrack itself, so it can probably be deleted.
Old May 3, 2020, 10:58 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

On the Obi, it says that the included theme song and ED song are the short versions...or at least the ED is the short version (the layout of the text is ambiguous). All the videos of the OP from the game are the length of the short version on this CD (track 31). Does anyone know if the long versions were released anywhere? Or even have a link to a video of the end credits, which is likely where I could hear the long version of track 32. I can't seem to turn up with anything on my searches.

By the way, the OP and ED are different arrangements of the same song, which was composed by mamomo, hence why I'm so interested in finding the full version(s).
Old Dec 2, 2020, 05:43 AM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Just following up here. I asked mamomo if there was a long version of the vocal track and he said there is not. So the versions on this album, despite being called “short version” on the Obi, are the full versions.