VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Sep 1, 2020, 06:30 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I added an image of the disc for this one. It has its own catalog number, so I added that.

This comes packaged within a plastic sleeve which also contains the OST. On the outside of the plastic sleeve is a sticker indicating that this is the first-press version that contains this bonus disc. I've added an image of the back of the package where that sticker is visible.

I added track lengths to the track list.

Last edited by Chris Porter; Sep 1, 2020 at 06:54 PM.
Old Dec 5, 2020, 08:27 AM

So I got just got this with my copy I ordered in mid November. Surprised to see it's still in copies....makes one wonder if this simply sold bad they still had the original pressing, Play-Asia's ordered too many (or wherever they get it from), or they just made a lot....
Old Mar 3, 2023, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraEpon View Post
So I got just got this with my copy I ordered in mid November. Surprised to see it's still in copies....makes one wonder if this simply sold bad they still had the original pressing, Play-Asia's ordered too many (or wherever they get it from), or they just made a lot....
Bought it couple days ago and i still have that extra cd.
Old Aug 15, 2023, 11:04 AM

Does "Kick Around Caravan Road" appear in the game?
Old Aug 18, 2023, 04:02 AM

It plays in the "Blazin' Caravans" mini-game. This is the first release of the track, the GameCube OST didn't have it. There are very few people that ever heard this piece because you needed GBAs and GBA-GC cables to play it in the original version of the game. You can watch a short video of it here.

The Remastered version abolished the steep hardware requirements, so people at least get to play it this time. Not that anyone really wants to. Could be that they rearranged the piece slightly as it's no longer a sequenced track played back by the GBA hardware.