VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Miscellaneous > Archives > Game Remixes Forum Archive 2009-2012
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mar 22, 2010, 10:21 AM

Default Song images

I'd like to solicit ideas for changing the song images, now that the site's name and design have changed. The current images need to be modified, so we might as well make them perfect by making other changes while we're at it. I was thinking that it might be possible to use Rama's graphics in the song images.

Suggestions?
Old Mar 31, 2010, 07:57 AM

What do you mean by song images? I've never seen any song on the site that has an image associated with it (besides for the art on some of KiddCabbage's pages XD).

Oh wait. . . if you mean the song graphics that you can copy and paste and stuff, I looked at one of my own yesterday and the look of it surprised me. . . in a good way, that is It does look slightly different already (or maybe that just me -_-), and I really like the look of it. . .

So I think the song graphics should stay as is, personally, and just the name in the top left should be changed.

Also, on a different note, I believe an update of your sig is also in order. . . X)
Old Apr 3, 2010, 07:55 PM

Hey Rama,

Were you still working on this issue? If you're not interested in working on the song images, that's fine, but I just want to know so that I can fix the logo if you're not planning on continuing.
Old Apr 4, 2010, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quintin3265 View Post
Hey Rama,

Were you still working on this issue? If you're not interested in working on the song images, that's fine, but I just want to know so that I can fix the logo if you're not planning on continuing.
yeaa, I got busy with the whole April 1st thing, and easter, and my girlfriend being in town.

I'll see what I can do this week, though.
Wardriver:ThaSauce
OverLooked ReMiX

Personal portfolio:
http://dougarley.com
Old Apr 5, 2010, 06:59 AM

OK, great. I would like to get this done by this weekend, though, because it's one of the few remaining major bugs in the system. If at any time you decide that you won't be able to do this, then I can just change the logo with the existing images and that should change this issue from being a bug to something that needs improvement.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 01:47 AM

Thought I'd just chime in and say that unfortunately i probably won't have the time to do anything right now. I recently got an internship and things are starting to ramp up

I'll still check in here every now and then and help out when I can, but right now I'm tapped.

Sorry again.
Wardriver:ThaSauce
OverLooked ReMiX

Personal portfolio:
http://dougarley.com
Old Apr 13, 2010, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtrama View Post
Thought I'd just chime in and say that unfortunately i probably won't have the time to do anything right now. I recently got an internship and things are starting to ramp up

I'll still check in here every now and then and help out when I can, but right now I'm tapped.

Sorry again.
Hi Rama,

No problem. Perhaps you might be able to help with something else in the future. For right now, though, since you can't, I'm going to work on this song image issue myself this weekend and get it out of the way.

Thanks again,

-Steve