VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sep 29, 2008, 06:37 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Default UMCK-5099: SONIC DRIVE / Hironobu Kageyama & Hideaki Takatori

I reverted some of the tracklist text to capital letters to match the Japanese tracklist. We try to match the capitalization of the original tracklist here as much as possible. If someone can provide a scan that shows the capitalization should be changed, then please revert my edits.
Old Sep 30, 2008, 12:50 AM

I actually had a copy of the scan long time ago, it was a TeamArtail-Rip. The current tracklists are fine.
Old Jan 15, 2021, 10:01 PM

Apologies for bumping such an old thread! Forgive me if this is stupid, but is Ken Tokoi probably just Kenichi Tokoi? Not sure if he's explicitly said he did his song elsewhere, but Kan Hashimoto is the usual lyricist he works with in Phantasy Star, I've seen his peers occasionally call him simply Ken Tokoi, and the song also sure sounds like him. I can look to see if we need that total confidence though.

Last edited by Overacting Neophyte; Jan 15, 2021 at 10:04 PM.