VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > VGMdb Site Related > Questions and Comments
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 6, 2008, 12:28 PM

Default "My Submissions" link

Just wondering, when is the "My Submissions" link planned to be enabled? Or am I the only one who sees it as a non-link? Thanks.
Old Jun 6, 2008, 12:46 PM
VGMdb Administrator

I think that's one of the links that will probably disappear in favor of some other things. It doesn't seem like we'd ever really need to look at our submissions. Submission stats could be put on the user profile page, and there is already some capability integrated into advanced search that allows us to search for albums, tracklists, and scans that we've submitted, as well as ones for which we're the most recent editor. Of course, we're always open to new ideas.
Old Jun 6, 2008, 04:50 PM
VGMdb Administrator

I'm planning on replacing "My Submissions" with user pages, which will list (among other things) your recent submissions, edits, ratings, and maybe their status on the moderation queue. I'm also thinking of having it show which of your submissions were recently edited -- a user-centric version of Recent Updates.

Whatever form it takes, it would be a summary of whatever you've done on the site as a whole.