VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mar 27, 2011, 06:51 AM
VGMdb Staff

This album came in a regular jewelcase but with a transparent yellow disc tray, and it came without a back liner. Also, I'm not too sure where the last track is from, but it's stated on the back of the booklet so perhaps someone who is more familiar with the franchise knows?
Old Mar 27, 2011, 06:56 AM

In my understanding, the scan basically states the ending of the 26th episode was changed in the Video/LD/DVD releases compared to the aired version, and 1-11 was the track used in that ending.
Old Oct 19, 2011, 09:26 PM

The Composer for this album is listed as "Bert Howard," but on the back cover of the booklet in both the Japanese and English versions of this Album it is spelled "Bart Howard" with an "a". So I think that this needs to be fixed for the Composer credits and in the japanese and english album notes.
Old Oct 20, 2011, 04:54 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Thanks, I've made the correction and also linked the reprint with this album.
Old Jun 1, 2021, 03:53 PM

Track 11 features a typo ("Freud" instead of "Freude"), which originates from the back of the booklet. It doesn't appear on the obi and S2 Works, which also features the track. I would love to see it removed and maybe mentioned by a sentence in the notes if necessary. I don't know if there is a strict back > booklet > obi rule, but this clearly would merit an exception IMO.
I'll leave it up to someone else to decide, but the NGE albums already feature enough weird formatting choices and some typos, mostly with an unsettling consistency throughout the different releases.