VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Nov 4, 2019, 08:41 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I added an image of the credits page that came in the game booklet. This included information about the music, including the opening and ending theme. I've added this information to the entry.

The only composer/arranger credited in the booklet is 守ユウタ. It states that they composed both OP and ED songs, as well as the BGM. Currently, 四柳嘉之 and 荒井啓太 are also in the "Composed by" field. I couldn't find any mention of them in the booklet, so I'm not sure where those names came from. Unless someone can explain why they were entered there, we might want to remove them.

Edit:

I also added track lengths.

Last edited by Chris Porter; Nov 4, 2019 at 09:36 PM.
Old Nov 5, 2019, 01:08 AM
VGMdb Administrator

The updated version of the game, Triple Star, credits BGM to 守ユウタ, 四柳嘉之, & 荒井啓太, so probably that was just filled in here too without realizing there was a difference. I checked the staff roll of the original version just to be 100% sure and the credits are the same as in the manual page you uploaded.
Old Nov 5, 2019, 02:41 AM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHz View Post
The updated version of the game, Triple Star, credits BGM to 守ユウタ, 四柳嘉之, & 荒井啓太, so probably that was just filled in here too without realizing there was a difference. I checked the staff roll of the original version just to be 100% sure and the credits are the same as in the manual page you uploaded.
Thanks for your help with that and for updating the entry, CHz.
Old Sep 26, 2020, 12:26 AM

Years of laziness leading me to never adding this album... thank you for adding it!