VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 21, 2016, 06:45 PM

Since this seems to be the highest quality scan of the cover art available online, I took some time to clean it up a bit in photoshop to get rid of the fold in the middle and adjusted the color profile to match more closely with the official artwork (according to this low res image: http://3rdeye.jp/img/events/chara1(2016)/new03.png).

For anyone who might be interested, here's the end result:
http://i.imgur.com/YDY66N7.jpg
Old Aug 27, 2016, 02:33 AM

if there is that 魔法のあ世界 error (-> 魔法のあ世界) there could be other ones
with a scan, I could check faster than with that youtube video
Old Aug 27, 2016, 03:30 AM
Trusted Editor

Seems to be the only one, at least if you're asking for hiragana and katakana.
Old Aug 27, 2016, 03:33 AM

after checking further, yeah
Old Mar 28, 2020, 09:36 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I added images for this one: case (front, back, front & back), inner spine, track lists 1 & 2 (which are printed on the left and right side of the case when you first open it, but before it rolls out into the full 4 panels), inside left, trays 1~3, discs 1~3, booklet (front, back, pages).

I don't think this one originally had an Obi. Shinigami no Testament Special Compilation Soundtrack and Gensou no Idea Special Compilation Soundtrack both had an Obi, but those were 2-disc sets in a DVD jewel-style case called a Super Jewel Box. This one is a totally different design that wouldn't lend itself well to an Obi. It would be enormous for one. And I've never seen a picture of this soundtrack with one. Of course, I can't guarantee it though.