VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Nov 5, 2017, 08:38 PM

May I make a suggestion here?

I think that Square Enix uses the phrase "BRASS de BRAVO" instead of "Blu-ray de BRAVO" for the album title. I believe that it originally was "Blu-ray de BRAVO," but Square Enix changed their mind on the title of this Blu-ray.

Should the album title be changed?

Also, the picture would need to be updated as well with the new album title.

All of the information is here: http://www.square-enix.co.jp/music/s...ff/Bluray2017/.

Last edited by VGMLover; Nov 5, 2017 at 09:27 PM.
Old Nov 6, 2017, 11:36 AM

Default I Made the Edits but Need Some Help

I made the edits to the title and album front cover.

Someone should verify and make sure that I did the right thing, since I am new here to VGMdb and still learning things.

I made a mistake, though, so now there are three front pictures in the "Covers Gallery."

If someone with administrator privileges could delete the other two unnecessary pictures, that would be great so things don't get confusing.

Thanks.

Last edited by VGMLover; Nov 6, 2017 at 11:42 AM.
Old Nov 7, 2017, 12:22 PM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Sorry about that, took me some time to find the difference with the new cover
Old Nov 7, 2017, 04:59 PM

Default New Cover

Hi Myrkul,

No problem, I was confused too! I'm glad that you cleaned up the covers so that there is just one.

I remember seeing the cover on the album's Square Enix page a while back (http://www.square-enix.co.jp/music/s...ff/Bluray2017/), and it said, "Blu-ray de BRAVO" instead of "BRASS de BRAVO." (Kind of was excited to see a Blu-ray of this being made!) This must have been Square Enix's original intention.

I thought that the "Blu-ray de BRAVO" didn't make much sense for the series, since it's known already as "BRASS de BRAVO."

I think that they made a good move in changing the title.