VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Aug 27, 2018, 04:29 AM

Have any sites started listing this yet? Struggling to find it
Old Aug 27, 2018, 08:10 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentis View Post
Have any sites started listing this yet? Struggling to find it
Avilable on amazon.co.jp, hmw japan and tower.jp
Old Aug 28, 2018, 01:06 PM
VGMdb Staff

Pre-release September 19 on Harmonics Online Shop: http://harmonics.co.jp/blog/archives/499
Old Dec 22, 2018, 10:30 AM
Trusted Editor

I took a stab at an English tracklist but it's been like 2 months and I lost my notes on it, so take it at face value. Any comments welcome.
Old Jan 23, 2019, 09:23 AM

I just saw the iTunes release of the album ( https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/%E...%AF/1433881277 ) says that track 3.10 "Reckless Ambition" has been composed by Shota Kageyama and not Yoko Shimomura, but it kinda sounds like Shimomura so I guess it's a mistake on the iTunes release ?

Otherwise, there's some really great stuff on this album ! Some of Kageyama's tracks are especially really strong (like 1.07, 2.16, 4.01, 12, 17 and 23) !
Old Jan 24, 2019, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalo View Post
I just saw the iTunes release of the album ( https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/%E...%AF/1433881277 ) says that track 3.10 "Reckless Ambition" has been composed by Shota Kageyama and not Yoko Shimomura, but it kinda sounds like Shimomura so I guess it's a mistake on the iTunes release ?

Otherwise, there's some really great stuff on this album ! Some of Kageyama's tracks are especially really strong (like 1.07, 2.16, 4.01, 12, 17 and 23) !
The physical booklet also mentions that this is Kageyama. I do not believe the iTunes is in error.
Old Jan 24, 2019, 09:08 AM
Trusted Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
The physical booklet also mentions that this is Kageyama. I do not believe the iTunes is in error.
I saw the album info filled out and it looked complete. I should have known better and checked.

- Updated summarized credits to remove incorrect Shimomura credit noted above
- Updated Album Info from inserts
- Removed Kon Shirasu as a performer (not credited in inserts)
- Removed Jan Holzner as recording engineer (not credited in inserts)
- Added Tokyo Philharmonic Chorus, Michiko Yamada, Shin Ichikawa, Reiko Tsuchiya, Kiyotaka Takiyama, Kenji Sakasegawa, Marie Kocho as performers (credited in inserts)

A note about the album info that may come up later:

- Kuhn Mixed Choir (a choir local to Czech) is credited in the inserts as performing on Disc1: 1 but that track is credited as being performed by Tokyo City Philharmonic Orchestra, so either there is a miscredit (Disc1: 1 is actually performed by Members of the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra or Disc1: 1 is not performed by the Kuhn Mixed Choir and is instead performed by the Tokyo Philharmonic Chorus or Disc1: 1 is actually performed by Members of the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra) or they recorded the Choir part and sampled it into the track later. Not sure we'll ever figure it out or that it is that important, but felt the need to note it in case someone thought it was a transcription mistake.
Old Mar 28, 2019, 08:16 PM
VGMdb Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancey View Post
- Removed Kon Shirasu as a performer (not credited in inserts)
- Removed Jan Holzner as recording engineer (not credited in inserts)
Holzner is credited for 3 tracks on the mini soundtrack, all of which are present on this album. So that one must be an accidental omission.

Shirasu is credited in Kageyama's website: https://www.shotakageyama.net/news/%...3%AA%E3%83%AA/

I'm guessing that one was accidentally left out of the booklet too, but it's hard to say for sure.