VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Dec 7, 2013, 11:11 AM

Jeez, I still haven't got this.

So Carl, how was "A Searing Struggle"? I don't believe it has been performed on the various Falcom Live Concerts.

And the other song I have my ear on: Defend Our Boast. How was that one? Vocal or without vocals?
Old Dec 7, 2013, 07:14 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Just going from memory (apparently I didn't make myself a backup) the Searing Struggle was pretty rocking.
I think Defend Our Boast was without vocals, but it's been so long that it's a 50/50 guess by now...
Old Aug 30, 2015, 04:57 AM

Hmm, took me 2 years to get this DVD. But to be fair, I wouldn't describe the intensity of my struggle to acquire it as searing, nor was it a white-hot search battle to the death. I guess it missed me every time I thought to look for it.

Speaking of which, 灼熱の死闘 (A Searing Struggle) was worth the wait. That single song was worth the price of admission. Just pure and clean vocal-less metal. And apparently it still has the honour of not having been performed live elsewhere (not on other DVDs at least).

Now to take out the DVD again since I was unaware of the hidden 9th track.

Last edited by layzee; Aug 30, 2015 at 05:06 AM.