VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > VGMdb Site Related > Questions and Comments
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #601  
Old Apr 9, 2021, 06:43 AM
nstz nstz is online now
VGMdb Staff
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 757
Default

@doppel9014 @flameshot233 Added.
Reply With Quote
  #602  
Old Apr 9, 2021, 07:53 AM
whatkind whatkind is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 779
Default

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=318836
原盤提供

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=388929
All Mix

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=276661
Orchestral Transcribed
Artwork Coordinated

Last edited by whatkind; Apr 9, 2021 at 08:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #604  
Old Apr 10, 2021, 12:48 PM
whatkind whatkind is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 779
Default

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=468943
ハモンドオルガン
サックス類
制作進行助手
パッケージディレクター

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=362068
HUMAN BEAT BOX

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=290405
artist desk
artist promotor
a&r promotor

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=470031
Total Tech
A & R Chief
Art Piece

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=469886
バンドネオン演奏
https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=469890
ブックレット写真撮影
パッケージ・デザイン
制作 A&R

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=468382
Assistant for production

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=292593
G Guitar
https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=292594
Soundtrack Adviser

https://vgmdb.net/album/42079
Sales Producer

Last edited by whatkind; Apr 12, 2021 at 06:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #605  
Old Apr 11, 2021, 05:40 AM
Mokona's Avatar
Mokona Mokona is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Argentina
Posts: 91
Default

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=470122
All Rap presented by
Rhythm
Lead E.Guitar
Horn Section Scoring
Bari Sax
2nd Tp
Rhythm E.Guitar
Harman Tp Solo
Managed by
Decorator
A&R Assist

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=470146
Co-Programming

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=470164
Basic Track Programming
Additional Instruments

https://www.shiningmoon.com.pl/PL/Mu...DCover114h.jpg
歌唱指導

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EEtEVBhUYAA91As.jpg
台詞原案

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EEtGI37U8AEXZmn.jpg
録音技師補
販売促進

Last edited by Mokona; Apr 12, 2021 at 12:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #606  
Old Apr 11, 2021, 05:43 AM
doppel9014 doppel9014 is online now
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 158
Default

Volin [misspelling of Violin I suppose]
Tombak
Req
Bedir
Bells
Castanets
Flex-a-tone
Caxixi
Spoons
Chelys Lyre
Backpipe
Symphonic Percussion
Synth Design
Ravanhatha
Calimba (Kalimba?)
Rajasthani Folk Music
Foley Art
Sound Design Assistant

from https://vgmdb.net/album/110728
Reply With Quote
  #607  
Old Apr 12, 2021, 09:14 AM
whatkind whatkind is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 779
Default

moved up and removed

Last edited by whatkind; Apr 13, 2021 at 12:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #608  
Old Apr 12, 2021, 07:06 PM
Secret Squirrel's Avatar
Secret Squirrel Secret Squirrel is offline
VGMdb Administrator
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 6,186
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatkind View Post
https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=468943
ハモンドオルガン
サックス類
制作進行助手
パッケージディレクター

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=362068
HUMAN BEAT BOX

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=290405
artist desk
artist promotor
a&r promotor

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=470031
Total Tech
A & R Chief
Art Piece

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=469886
バンドネオン演奏
https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=469890
ブックレット写真撮影
パッケージ・デザイン
制作 A&R

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=468382
Assistant for production

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=292593
G Guitar
https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=292594
Soundtrack Adviser

https://vgmdb.net/album/42079
Sales Producer
@whatkind : added

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokona View Post
https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=470122
All Rap presented by
Rhythm
Lead E.Guitar
Horn Section Scoring
Bari Sax
2nd Tp
Rhythm E.Guitar
Harman Tp Solo
Managed by
Decorator
A&R Assist

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=470146
Co-Programming

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=470164
Basic Track Programming
Additional Instruments

https://www.shiningmoon.com.pl/PL/Mu...DCover114h.jpg
歌唱指導

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EEtEVBhUYAA91As.jpg
台詞原案

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EEtGI37U8AEXZmn.jpg
録音技師補
販売促進
@Mokona : Added

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppel9014 View Post
Volin [misspelling of Violin I suppose]
Tombak
Req
Bedir
Bells
Castanets
Flex-a-tone
Caxixi
Spoons
Chelys Lyre
Backpipe
Symphonic Percussion
Synth Design
Ravanhatha
Calimba (Kalimba?)
Rajasthani Folk Music
Foley Art
Sound Design Assistant

from https://vgmdb.net/album/110728
@doppel9014 : Added all but Rajasthani Folk Music. I think as far as roles go, you should just use Music for that.
Reply With Quote
  #609  
Old Apr 13, 2021, 04:38 AM
doppel9014 doppel9014 is online now
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 158
Default

Still missing "Ravanhatha" and "Sound Sampling".

And Caxixi is duplicated (https://vgmdb.net/role/880, https://vgmdb.net/role/3150), seems like I had a typo so the system did not detect the existing role.
Reply With Quote
  #610  
Old Apr 13, 2021, 04:41 AM
Nicolaas Hamman's Avatar
Nicolaas Hamman Nicolaas Hamman is offline
VGMdb Staff
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Stellenbosch, South Africa
Posts: 281
Default

Quote:
Still missing "Ravanhatha" and "Sound Sampling".

And Caxixi is duplicated (https://vgmdb.net/role/880, https://vgmdb.net/role/3150), seems like I had a typo so the system did not detect the existing role.
@doppel9014 Added, and deleted the duplicate.
Reply With Quote
  #611  
Old Apr 13, 2021, 12:40 PM
whatkind whatkind is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 779
Default

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=363911
Package AD

https://vgmdb.net/album/110755
https://freight.cargo.site/t/origina...0028_19942.jpg
Supervisor of translation
Web Promoters

https://vgmdb.net/album/110757
https://freight.cargo.site/t/origina...0026_20143.jpg
All performed
Artist Web Promotion

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=334642
Background Female Vocals
Additional Orchestrating

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=107987
Associates Producer
Exective Producers
Product Coodination

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=412812
Original Photo
Original Art Direction
Package Designed

Last edited by whatkind; Apr 13, 2021 at 05:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #612  
Old Apr 13, 2021, 06:02 PM
SaintSquall SaintSquall is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: France
Posts: 422
Default

Is it possible to add please:
Photographs
CD Coordinators
Back Up Vocals

Eventually (not plural in the list of roles):
Assistant Engineers
Executive Producers

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=470503

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #613  
Old Apr 14, 2021, 02:15 AM
Nicolaas Hamman's Avatar
Nicolaas Hamman Nicolaas Hamman is offline
VGMdb Staff
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Stellenbosch, South Africa
Posts: 281
Default

@whatkind Added

Quote:
Is it possible to add please:
Photographs (added by cal a while ago)
CD Coordinators
Back Up Vocals

Eventually (not plural in the list of roles):
Assistant Engineers (added by CHz a while ago)
Executive Producers (added a while ago)

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=470503

Thanks.
@SaintSquall Added
Reply With Quote
  #615  
Old Apr 16, 2021, 04:57 AM
flameshot233 flameshot233 is online now
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 116
Default

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=471272
Special Producer
Reply With Quote
  #617  
Old Apr 16, 2021, 06:49 AM
xian2xian2 xian2xian2 is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Guangzhou, China
Posts: 8
Default

ラッパ here is more like a brass instrument, not a role
Specific to this song (M-05 of SVWC-7580), in Haramakineko's column, he describes it is the sound of 豆腐屋のラッパ
Reply With Quote
  #618  
Old Apr 16, 2021, 08:46 AM
doppel9014 doppel9014 is online now
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 158
Default

录音 (Recording)
企划 (Planning / Planner)

from https://vgmdb.net/album/110860 and https://vgmdb.net/album/110861
Spoiler:
作词 : 沈病娇
作曲 : erazedfx
编曲/混音:erazedfx
录音:包子
监制/企划:潇娘
制作:奶牛组

作词 : 咿哩哩
作曲 : HeartStrings @TRI Studio
编曲:HeartStrings
录音/混音:关皓聪
监制/企划:潇娘


和聲 (Backing Vocal)

from https://vgmdb.net/album/110863
Spoiler:
詞:MAX  曲:劉于誠
編曲:獅子吼音樂  合聲:將門阿寬、陳悟
演唱:小畢

Last edited by doppel9014; Apr 16, 2021 at 09:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #619  
Old Yesterday, 02:42 AM
ladatree ladatree is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: The Earth
Posts: 434
Default

EYCA-12526 - Music Arrangemented
Reply With Quote
  #620  
Old Yesterday, 06:20 AM
Mokona's Avatar
Mokona Mokona is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Argentina
Posts: 91
Default

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=332863
Synthesizer Programer (Misspelling)

http://www.akino.info/disco/disco.php?key=acn03
台詞原案
録音技師補
販売促進

http://www.skylounge.org/disco/img/hou03_02.jpg
Strings Concert Master
Computer Programmed by

http://www.skylounge.org/disco/disco.php?key=acn25
コンピュータ・プログラミング - Computer Programming
シンセサイザー・マニュピレーション - Synthesizer Manipulation
企画・構成

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=470122
Aco.Piano

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=244061
Editional Co-ordination

Last edited by Mokona; Yesterday at 07:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #621  
Old Yesterday, 05:40 PM
Chris Porter's Avatar
Chris Porter Chris Porter is offline
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Okayama, JAPAN
Posts: 1,561
Default

Can I please get the following roles added?

訳詩者
Horn co-arrangement
Bandolim
Reply With Quote
  #622  
Old Today, 05:26 AM
Secret Squirrel's Avatar
Secret Squirrel Secret Squirrel is offline
VGMdb Administrator
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 6,186
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xian2xian2 View Post
ラッパ here is more like a brass instrument, not a role
Specific to this song (M-05 of SVWC-7580), in Haramakineko's column, he describes it is the sound of 豆腐屋のラッパ
@xian2xian2 : Added the Tofu Seller Horn: https://vgmdb.net/role/3194

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppel9014 View Post
录音 (Recording)
企划 (Planning / Planner)

from https://vgmdb.net/album/110860 and https://vgmdb.net/album/110861
Spoiler:
作词 : 沈病娇
作曲 : erazedfx
编曲/混音:erazedfx
录音:包子
监制/企划:潇娘
制作:奶牛组

作词 : 咿哩哩
作曲 : HeartStrings @TRI Studio
编曲:HeartStrings
录音/混音:关皓聪
监制/企划:潇娘


和聲 (Backing Vocal)

from https://vgmdb.net/album/110863
Spoiler:
詞:MAX  曲:劉于誠
編曲:獅子吼音樂  合聲:將門阿寬、陳悟
演唱:小畢
@doppel9014 : Added. I guess those are mostly Chinese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladatree View Post
EYCA-12526 - Music Arrangemented
@ladatree : Added

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokona View Post
https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=332863
Synthesizer Programer (Misspelling)

http://www.akino.info/disco/disco.php?key=acn03
台詞原案
録音技師補
販売促進

http://www.skylounge.org/disco/img/hou03_02.jpg
Strings Concert Master
Computer Programmed by

http://www.skylounge.org/disco/disco.php?key=acn25
コンピュータ・プログラミング - Computer Programming
シンセサイザー・マニュピレーション - Synthesizer Manipulation
企画・構成

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=470122
Aco.Piano

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=244061
Editional Co-ordination
@Mokona : Added, though I already added the Japanese ones a couple of days ago. I wonder if we were working on the same album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Porter View Post
Can I please get the following roles added?

訳詩者
Horn co-arrangement
Bandolim
Cal has added these.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Role Playing Metal Myrkul Album Discussions 0 Mar 21, 2016 11:29 AM
Remaking? I need requests! Supernova Video Game Music Discussion 2 Sep 1, 2014 11:01 AM
Alias Role separation on Discographies Secret Squirrel Questions and Comments 6 Feb 10, 2010 07:33 PM