VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jan 1, 2015, 02:04 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Didn't add this as the tracklist source since it's got many spoilers, but be sure to give it a read if you liked the music since there are some cool insights about it, as well as details about the music from the VN that was included as first press bonus for the first BD and other unreleased tracks.

Kept Jukai (Sea of Trees) and Mankai (Full Bloom) in romaji to match Crunchyroll's translation.

Be sure to check out the show as well if you didn't! I totally missed it because of the (purposefully) misleading PV, but it's definitely one of my favorites for this past season.

EDIT: removed MONACA from the composer/arrangers list again (missed the edit) since the music was credited to Keiichi Okabe & MONACA instead of just MONACA, and this is what we usually do in these cases.

Last edited by Illidan; Jan 1, 2015 at 02:21 AM.
Old Jan 1, 2015, 04:08 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illidan View Post
Didn't add this as the tracklist source since it's got many spoilers, but be sure to give it a read if you liked the music since there are some cool insights about it, as well as details about the music from the VN that was included as first press bonus for the first BD and other unreleased tracks.

Kept Jukai (Sea of Trees) and Mankai (Full Bloom) in romaji to match Crunchyroll's translation.

Be sure to check out the show as well if you didn't! I totally missed it because of the (purposefully) misleading PV, but it's definitely one of my favorites for this past season.

EDIT: removed MONACA from the composer/arrangers list again (missed the edit) since the music was credited to Keiichi Okabe & MONACA instead of just MONACA, and this is what we usually do in these cases.
I quite like series and aslo music in it. I check first episode becasue of MONACA and stay with series for whole season.
I am just curious if bonus music is available only for first press BD or also for first press DVD?
Old Jan 1, 2015, 04:47 AM
VGMdb Administrator

DVD too, but I think it's pretty much sold out everywhere. The only thing still available on cdjapan is the first press bonus for the 2nd dvd, but that's just some vocal tracks.
Note that in case it wasn't clear from the previous post, the first volume bonus is just a data CD with the visual novel, not a music CD. There is a music mode where you can listen to the songs though.

They still have to announce the first press bonus details for Vol.4-6 so maybe they will include the unreleased tracks there, but I doubt.

Last edited by Illidan; Jan 5, 2015 at 11:24 PM.
Old Jan 2, 2015, 07:51 AM

Is there any alternative names to the tracks that are just stars and that other symbol? I like composers being creative with their track names but when it's hard to distinguish one track from another since it doesn't have a proper title I can't say that's exactly acceptable.
Old Jan 2, 2015, 08:08 AM
VGMdb Administrator

They're supposed to be stars and flowers, and no there are no alternative names on the booklet or the official site.
JASRAC may have some alternative readings but it's down for maintenance until next week.
Old Jan 5, 2015, 11:13 PM
VGMdb Administrator

The readings on jasrac just replace the symbols with Star/Flower, but I'm not really sure naming a track Star Star Star Star [...] Flower Flower Flower Flower is a good idea. I think it's better to stick to the booklet.

There are also three more "tracks" that aren't on the soundtrack, all by Keiichi Hirokawa. I suppose these are just the sound effects that play from the character's phones.
勇者アプリ着信音 (Yuusha App Chakushinon)
樹海化警報 (Jukaika Keihou)
樹海化特別警報 (Jukaika Tokubetsu Keihou)

Last edited by Illidan; Jan 5, 2015 at 11:26 PM.
Old Jan 11, 2015, 06:53 PM

Quote:
The readings on jasrac just replace the symbols with Star/Flower, but I'm not really sure naming a track Star Star Star Star [...] Flower Flower Flower Flower is a good idea. I think it's better to stick to the booklet.

There are also three more "tracks" that aren't on the soundtrack, all by Keiichi Hirokawa. I suppose these are just the sound effects that play from the character's phones.
樹海化警報 (Jukaika Keihou)
Do you mean that they aren't "there" on the CD or that they just aren't listed on the printed track list?
'cause I also realized that two BGM track weren't present on the soundtrack
(from episode 6, time of 2:30-4:00, 2 tracks I didn't hear at all on CD). Are these 2 of the 3 tracks you mentioned?
Old Jan 11, 2015, 06:54 PM

Default 結城友奈は勇者である』オリジナルサウンドトラック

Quote:

樹海化警報 (Jukaika Keihou)
I couldn't reach that JASRAC link to the listings for Yuki Yuna anime's Soundtrack btw, could you give a working link?

Last edited by mari711; Jan 11, 2015 at 06:59 PM.
Old Jan 11, 2015, 09:22 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mari711 View Post
Do you mean that they aren't "there" on the CD or that they just aren't listed on the printed track list?
'cause I also realized that two BGM track weren't present on the soundtrack
(from episode 6, time of 2:30-4:00, 2 tracks I didn't hear at all on CD). Are these 2 of the 3 tracks you mentioned?
They aren't on the CD.

From ep.6, the first track is one of the unreleased ones then you have some tracks from the visual novel (see the previous posts), you can check the list here: http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/commen...una_wa/cn4z6pu (U = Unreleased, B = BGM from the visual novel)
The 3 tracks I mentioned from jasrac are just the phone ringtone/warning sound effects that they play sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mari711 View Post
I couldn't reach that JASRAC link to the listings for Yuki Yuna anime's Soundtrack btw, could you give a working link?
I don't think you can link JASRAC searches, anyway you can just search for "結城友奈は勇者である" in the title field (作品タイトル).

Last edited by Illidan; Jan 11, 2015 at 09:37 PM.
Old Jun 14, 2015, 10:42 PM
VGMdb Administrator

The composers interview from vol.4 was translated in the US release: http://vgmdb.net/album/51531
Not the best quality but hey, it's readable