VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Dec 10, 2008, 05:00 PM

Am in the process of listening to this since I have the game and realized that it wasn't in the database. At least I didn't find it. Haven't found much info on it, I dont think it was ever officially released.

The tracklist starts at 00, but it automatically changed it to 01 in the database.

http://vgmdb.net/album/1767 this one is added already though. These can be linked together now too.

Last edited by BahamutZ; Dec 10, 2008 at 05:22 PM.
Old Dec 10, 2008, 07:31 PM
VGMdb Administrator

So it looks like the composer has released the music for these games on his website.

Yeah, we'll have to figure out what to do about those odd albums that start at something other than 1.
Old Dec 17, 2008, 06:40 PM

After fully listening to this album, I don't rate it very highly. Overall its not a friendly listen on its own outside of the game. Even in the game, I don't see it being good. Just mediocre. Only played the game for a little bit.

Lot of ambiance here (Whispers of a Council Past is GORGEOUS AMBIANCE) and some mediocre vocals.

Tracks I do like: Warrior, Sorching Wind, Sighs of the Elvenkind, The Flags of Freedom Fly High, Whispers of a Council Past, Just in Time for an Ale, Old Rivertown, Dancing with Mirth, and Divine Divinity.

Best: Warrior, Flags of Freedom Fly High, Whispers of a Council Past and Old Rivertown,