VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Aug 11, 2012, 11:16 AM
Trusted Editor

I was wondering if this is already available for purchase? Or was it delayed?
Old Aug 31, 2012, 11:15 AM
VGMdb Advisor

I got this album in the mail today. One of the pre-release copies left-over from the June CD release party, I believe!

As far as I know, it's not yet for sale, so we'll need to change the release date (once there is one!). I'm marking it delayed for now. Also putting up packaging scans.

I'm also aware that the OneUp Studios (OUS- catalog number) label is being dissolved and replaced by Mustin Enterprises (ME- catalog number). If anyone knows how to handle the linked publisher backend to reflect this, it would be a big help.

EDIT -- I can't get a good scan of the tray (clear plastic atop the cardboard digipak, tiny text behind it). I am going to put the text from the tray in the notes section.

Last edited by Ramza; Aug 31, 2012 at 11:55 AM.
Old Sep 11, 2012, 03:56 PM
VGMdb Advisor

FYI -- the physical CD will be available via a specific distributor, store page is apparently going live in a couple hours. Until then it's up digi-only on bandcamp, and it'll be on iTunes and Amazon MP3 (all the usual suspects) in the coming day or so.