VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jul 10, 2012, 04:11 PM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

I reused that entry (previously the Rokko Chan soundtrack that we could download on ASAGEN website) to the now very official Rokko Chan Soundtracks.

This was part of the Nubuwo Summer Bundle: music inspired by videogames kickstarter project.
This is probably gonna be printed in 2 CDs, but this entry is for the digital Bandcamp version.

I am certainly missing who performed on that album, like Descendents of Erdrick or This Place is Haunted, but since i have no details i did not enter any.

In case you guys still don't know the game, it's a great Rockman clone game. Link is on the entry too.
Old Jul 10, 2012, 07:43 PM

I have the album, I think - I supported the kickstarter. I should be able to fill in the information once I download it.
Old Aug 25, 2012, 08:33 AM

This album was missing track 40: forest man stage, chipped by Stu (04:05)

I've submitted a new track listing with it added. Please delete the previous one.