VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Product (Game) Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Oct 25, 2018, 05:41 AM

so rorona got a daughter and of course she will become an alchemist in Atelier Lulua (Fryxell)
nelke only is out in less than 2 months (dec 13) that gust already announces the next atelier

they could launch a new sort of trilogy: atelier heroines' daughters ;p
Old Dec 11, 2018, 10:14 AM

Atelier Rorona was highly popular, and I really enjoyed the Arland Triology back then on PS3. Far more enjoyable content than the previous Dusk or Mysterious entries.

I hope we get a remaster for PS4 of that along with Atelier Lulua
Old Dec 13, 2018, 02:52 AM

Ah, yes there it is! I always thought about a physical one, but this is download only And it's been released since December 4th already, also in my country. Pretty awesome! Thanks for the information