VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Aug 3, 2016, 12:27 AM

Default VPCG-84267: DIRTY PAIR FLASH3 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK YURI & KEI Tenshi Kourin

I sincerely don't know what's the source for the BGM composer/arranger breakdown. In the booklet pages there is no such information available, so my best guess is that someone is crediting bgm composers for reprises of their themes or motifs of past DPF soundtracks or something like that. I'm not really familiar with music of this anime series, so I can't be sure of this.

Also, I fixed some wrong info about the composer/arranger for M-06 who was Hayato Kanbayashi and not Shuukichi Hirayama. And Junichi Kanezaki (兼崎順一) name is not mentioned anywhere in the booklet, so I have some doubts about the trustworthiness of the present bgm information, although anyway I haven't edited this information just for now.

Last edited by isdapi; Dec 3, 2017 at 11:14 AM.
Old Sep 18, 2020, 01:58 PM

Spoiler:
I can't reveal my source without getting the person into trouble

There were conflicts between Kanezaki and Victor Studios, while he was recalled last minute to compose. Meanwhile the booklet designer left his name out, just in case things went sour. Things were although sorted, but by the time it was noticed his was name not in the booklet, it was too late to recall all cds soundtracks, so Victor gave him a compensation for that issue.