VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sep 27, 2009, 05:39 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Does this album actually contain any game-related music? The title track is apparently an original vocal (track 4) ((what is up with that title)), and I'm not positive about the other one, but all signs are pointing to yes.
Old Sep 27, 2009, 05:56 PM
VGMdb Administrator

I don't think it has anything to do with a game. At best it would be a works album for Mariko Kouda, if she merits one for her association with Twinbee, etc.
Old Sep 27, 2009, 11:34 PM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

I think she deverse any kind of work album as she released a good number of albums under the Konami Label, they could be posted for history & additional discography interest.

I also think about Sakura Tange, Yurica Nagasawa, Mami Kingetsu and a few others i don't have in mind at the moment that did the same kind of releases/works.
Old Sep 28, 2009, 08:15 AM

I've had this and the other "Sissy La-La Boys" Ueda album for years, and while the Ueda one clearly has Tokimeki Memorial on it, I was never able to pin down this one. It's still published by Konami, although that doesn't necessarily mean it's game related.
Old Sep 28, 2009, 04:03 PM
VGMdb Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrkul View Post
I also think about Sakura Tange, Yurica Nagasawa, Mami Kingetsu and a few others i don't have in mind at the moment that did the same kind of releases/works.
It should be alright to add any and all of these Konami cds since these artists have done very little (if anything) outside their work with Konami.
Old Nov 26, 2009, 05:59 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Just for the record, the first track of this release, "みみかきをしていると", was performed in Game Music Festival '95.
http://kosiro.hp.infoseek.co.jp/gmh/festival.htm#gmf95