VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Oct 12, 2019, 06:06 AM
VGMdb Administrator

While vocaloid music isn't completely aligned with our scope, we generally support it because it fills out discographies for doujin groups who participate in Comic Market. So, I usually fix them up and approve them. However, if you are going to be submitting a lot of these albums, I would like to request that you put a little more time into them.

What we need the most:
- The notes should contain track credits for the artists unless there is only one.
- Artists need to be in appearance order.
- Artist names should be in English if VGMdb has a page for them. You can paste them into the search bar to find the romanized names.
- The same is true for the publisher/doujin circle.

For the ones I've edited so far, the info was obtainable on other sites, whether the publisher's site or other dbs like discogs.

Here are the changes I made to this one: https://vgmdb.net/db/albums-history.php?id=91433

Thank you.