VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Oct 3, 2014, 02:30 AM

I have a question about the English title. I edited the title as "planetarian ~the song of a little planet~" because that's the direct translation for the album name: "planetarian ~ちいさなほしのうた~"

As for the accepted English title: "planetarian ~the reverie of a little planet~" is actually the English translation for the game itself ("planetarian ~ちいさなほしのゆめ~"), not this specific album.

This must be done to help people differentiate between the game and the album by Yukizakurasou.
Old Jan 13, 2020, 08:34 AM

Hello admins. Recently I've tried to input some edit in this album, specifically in the composer and arranger section. However it was rejected as such:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Squirrel
Hello.

One of your recent album submissions has been rejected.

Type: edit album
Link: album : planetarian ~the song of a little planet~

Reason: None of these changes match the liner notes. You will need to provide a source if the printed material is in error.
As written in the Jacket Interior, the original composition actually belongs to Miyazawa Kenji, Maeda Jun, Orito Shinji, Togoshi Magome and Charles Crozat Converse. As this is an unofficial fan arrangement album, I think it is given to think that the people credited as "composer" in this album are actually the arranger.

Additionally, one of the name credited that has yet to be written in romaji, 如月舞尋 is Kisaragi Mahiro, as seen in one of her own youtube post here.