VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Feb 21, 2017, 05:46 AM

me gustaria descargarlo como se descarga?????
Old Feb 21, 2017, 06:07 AM
Trusted Editor

Esta no es una página de descarga, solo de información. Igualmente si buscás en la web lo podés encontrar sin problemas.
Old Dec 28, 2020, 08:01 PM

I recently noticed that the musicbrainz page for this albulm featured actual titles for the songs, but I'm assuming that these are unofficial unless there was some sort of re-release of it in another country or something.

Regardless, I was looking more into this albulm and I noticed that several of the tracks appear to be alternate versions of songs from some of the previous soundtracks (Ongaku Dojo / Ongakuhen / Saikyou Ongakuhen.)

I was able to identify nearly every track as being an alternate version of a previously released song baring tracks 5-15 & 26. It's possible that those tracks are variations of songs that were initially released on other albums as well, but I can't say for sure.
Also, some of the tracks sounded familiar while others did not, but I haven't watched the series in a very long time so I can't say if all of these alternate versions were also featured in the show as well or if they're simply arrangements.

Regardless, below I've made a list of all the tracks that were alternate versions of songs released on the aforementioned albums.
I've also included the titles used on the English CD releases (when applicable) for convenience as those releases gave each subsection of the song a unique title as most of the tracks from the Ranma soundtracks were comprised of multiple tracks.

Hideharu Mori EXTENDED Version Collection
01 作品#1 = "かすみとあかねと東風先生" ("Kasumi, Akane and Tofu-sensei") aka "You Don't Love Me Back" / "The Tofu Waltz"
02 作品#2 = First part of "あなたなんか大っ嫌い、でも…" ("I Kinda Hate You, However...") aka "Just So Long as You Realize"
03 作品#3 = Second and Third parts of "呪泉郷の伝説" ("The Legend of Jusenkyou") aka "For the Sake of the Art" / "His 'n' Her Suffering"
04 作品#4 = First part of "来日!謎の中国娘" ("A Mysterious Chinese Girl Arrived in Japan!") aka "Greetings From China"

Hideharu Mori Unpublished Songs Collection
16 作品#12 = "じゃじゃ馬にさせないで" ("Dont Make Me Wild Like You")

Kenji Kawai EXTENDED Version Collection
17 作品#1 = Second half of "珊璞(シャンプー)、再び..." ("Shampoo, Once More...") aka "Happy, Shiny Morning"
18 作品#2 = "氷上の黄金ペア" ("Golden Pair on Ice") aka "The Comeback Kid"
19 作品#3 = First half of "あかねの夢" ("Akane's Dream") aka "Akane's Daydream"
20 作品#4 = First half of "対決! あかねVS珊璞(シャンプー)" ("Showdown! Akane VS Shampoo") aka "Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is"

Kenji Kawai Unpublished Songs Collection
21 作品#1 = First half of "日本の四季" ("Four Seasons of Japan") aka "A Blushing Example of Japanese Womanhood"
22 作品#2 = Eyecatch from the end of "氷上の黄金ペア" ("Golden Pair on Ice") aka "Eyecatch No. 3" (I don't think this differs from the original version outside of being an isolated track)
23 作品#3 = First half of "珊璞(シャンプー)、再び..." ("Shampoo, Once More...") aka "Lather, Rinse, & Repeat"
24 作品#4 = First half of "円月殺法! 帯刀の逆襲!!" ("Engetsu Sappou! Tatewaki's Counterattack!!") aka "This Should Be a HAPPY Occasion"

(The below English translations may be inaccurate as I did them myself since the page for Ranma½ Saikyou Ongakuhen currently lacks any translated titles.)
Akihisa Matsuura EXTENDED Version Collection
25 作品#1 = Second section of "やさしさの糸" ("Thread(s) of Kindness")
27 作品#3 = Third part of "希望と絶望の食卓" ("Dining Table/Table of Hope and Despair")
28 作品#4 = Third section of "やさしさの糸" ("Thread(s) of Kindness")

Akihisa Matsuura Unpublished Songs Collection
29 作品#1 = Fourth part of "お調子者,再び" ("お調子者, Again/Once More") (it seems like "お調子者" ("Ochoushimono") can mean a few things, but I'm not sure what wording would be best in this scenario.)
30 作品#2 = Third part of "海辺の出来事" ("Seaside Event")
31 作品#3 = Third part of "暗闇からの使者" ("Messenger from the Darkness")