VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Dec 25, 2022, 04:49 AM

Default Kabukibear's Christmas Gift To Guitarists

Howdy all!

So I love arranging video game music for classical guitar; I've been at it for a long time now, though I took a break from it for over a decade. But, I've recently been inspired to start doing it again a few months ago and since I have a little surpise for Christmas, I wanted to share.

I've got a site up with a couple hundred guitar arrangements I've done, and for Christmas I decided to open it up to everyone, so if you're a guitarist and would like some free music, check it out: kabukibear.com

No need to register or any of that stuff, it's open to everyone for the next few days. It was originally built for my patrons as an easier way of accessing and viewing my arrangements instead of the Google Drive I had before, and it's got a built in scrolling tab player which I think is super cool. (I didn't make the site, a patron of mine wanted to work on his coding skills so I let him have at it.) Normally there are a few free ones every page of tabs, but for the holiday season I've unlocked everything.

You can also find some of them on youtube, though I haven't done a live recording in I don't know how long. Still, there's a lot up there. Youtube

Annnd I guess that's about it! Hope you find something worth playing!
And Merry Christmas!