VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Mar 24, 2023, 06:19 PM

I know this just came out, but can anyone who obtains it tell me if this is going to have all the music or if it's a sampler? I don't need a tracklist per say, just a yea or nay on completeness so I know if need to pick up a copy of the collector's edition or not.
Old Mar 24, 2023, 07:46 PM

Sry, did some digging. I think I found the answer on Inti's site:

Original
『Grim Guardians: Demon Purge』サウンドトラックCD (1枚組) ゲーム中の全BGMを収載したサウンドトラックCDです。
Translation
Grim Guardians: Demon Purge Soundtrack CD (1 Disc) This is a soundtrack CD containing all the background music in the game.
Old Apr 8, 2023, 07:28 AM

Got this in the mail today. I have tomorrow off so I'll get some scans up and stuff. It does have individual composer credits. That said, I won't be of any help when it comes to translation tho.
Old Apr 8, 2023, 08:31 AM

cat is INTIP-019 (it has 35 tracks)
Old Apr 9, 2023, 04:55 AM

Tell me if I need to rescan these. I didn't realize the site would stretch the image to fit the page. They're a bit more pixelated than I expected.
Old Apr 11, 2023, 07:12 PM

About this game, I was wondering. Should we address the renaming of the game somewhere in the database?

The game has been renamed "Gal Guardians" abroad due to a possible conflict with the game GrimGuard:

https://www.nintendo.com/store/produ...-purge-switch/

The game was briefly delisted due to this and physical copies in the states got knocked back about a month as well. Was set to release in May now it's June.